Things are different this year and it is a challenging time for everyone. We want to assure you though, that at Camp Conewango we are taking everyone’s safety very seriously.
In addition to all federal, provincial and local guidelines,
- The cottages are left for at least 24 hours between occupants to increase safety for our guests and cleaning staff. This means we may be accepting fewer reservations than last winter.
- All surfaces and high touch items are cleaned with anti-viral disinfectant.
- All surfaces in the cottages, including mattresses, chairs, couches, other furniture and curtains are sprayed with a hospital grade disinfectant solution.
- A clean, sanitized mattress cover is placed on the beds after each use, for added customer protection.
- Used mattress covers are placed in plastic bags and stored in separate building for 3 days before washing, to increase safety for guests.
To increase customer safety, we are not generally providing bedding other than a clean mattress cover. Please bring your own pillows, sheets & blankets or sleeping bags, towels, toiletries. If you cannot provide bedding and/or towels, we can provide them for a fee.
Keeping Everyone Safe
Self check-in and check-out has been implemented so you can avoid contact as much as possible.
While we love to see our customers’ happy faces, in order to help keep everyone safe we want to remind you that there are situations where you should not keep your reservation. In these circumstances, please stay at home and call or email us:
If you have a fever or flu-type symptoms, please stay at home.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, are a presumptive case, or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive or is a presumptive case, stay at home and seek medical testing. Please remain at your residence until you have been cleared by your local health department and/or you have finished your self-isolation of 14 days.
If you have travelled outside of Ontario or in an area under a travel health advisory in the last 14 days, do not visit Camp Conewango.